Claim your seat on our online course "Rotator-Cuff Related Shoulder Pain" by top shoulder expert clinician and researcher Filip Struyf To Finally Learn what works and what doesn't
Are you struggling with the diagnosis of shoulder pain due to all those possible pathologies in the shoulder? Do you feel overwhelmed by all of those treatment methods that are advertized everywhere from dry needling to scapular setting...and not sure what you should actually focus on?
Are you tired of following yet another shoulder course that actually makes things more complex when all you wanted was clarity?
In our Online Course "Rotator Cuff-related Shoulder Pain" by expert clinician and top shoulder researcher Filip Struyf we help you to distinguish nonsense from the best available evidence-based approach in rehabbing rotator-cuff-related shoulder pain from the comfort of your home.
Filip Struyf has shown thousands of physios and other health care professionals how to deliver the best evidence-based care for shoulder pain without focusing too much on nonsense treatments that simply don't work. He has helped thousands of therapists to level up their shoulder game, and together we can do the same for you too.
Increasing your confidence in the screening, diagnosing and treatment of rotator cuff related shoulder pain can be much easier than you think. Many therapists simply don’t know how to structure their rehab program which prevents their patients to unlock their potential. We’ve done all the hard work for you, so all you need to do is follow our step-by-step clinical principles and you’ll provide the best care possible for your patients in no time.
🚪 1. INTRODUCTION (47 minutes):
- Fundamental Knowledge of Rotator Cuff Related Shoulder Pain
- Anatomy of the Shoulder Girdle
- Glenohumeral, Sternoclavicular, Acromioclavicular, and Scapulothoracic Joint Kinematics
- Muscle Action Around the Shoulder
⚡2. THE PATHOLOGY (1 hour 7 minutes):
- The Pathophysiological Mechanisms behind Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy
- Pain is More Than Just Nociception
- The Key Problem in Rotator Cuff Related Shoulder Pain
- Critically Addressing the Role of the Subacromial Space
- Explaining Rotator Cuff Related Shoulder Pain to a Patient
🔍 3. ASSESSMENT (1 hour 20 minutes):
- The Best Patient-Reported Outcome Measure
- How to Perform A Thorough Screening Process
- Collect and Recognize the Patient's History Related to Rotator Cuff Related Shoulder Pain
- Perform an Adequate Examination and Rule Out Competing Diagnoses
- How to Classify Rotator Cuff Related Shoulder Pain According to Tissue Irritability
- Understand the Role of Imaging in Rotator Cuff Related Shoulder Pain
🦋 4. THE SCAPULA (1 hour 32 minutes):
- How to Define Scapula Dyskinesis & How to Assess it
- Muscle Actions Around the Scapulothoracic Joint
- The Relevance of Scapular Dyskinesis in both Patients and Healthy Persons
- The Possibilities to Measure Scapular Movement and Positioning in the Clinic
- An Evidence-based Interpretation of Symptom Modification Procedures
💪 5. REHAB (1 hour 23 minutes):
- Contributing Factors to the Patient's Shoulder Pain
- Give patients advice about the Effectiveness of Physiotherapy vs. Surgery in the Short and Long Term
- How Effective is Physiotherapeutic/Manual Therapy Treatment for RCRSP and what is the Best Evidence-based Choice?
🏋️ 6. EXERCISE THERAPY (1 hour 4 minutes):
- Understand why the Shoulder needs Appropriate Load in order to Adapt
- Provide Exercises based on the Patient’s Presentation, Irritability Classification & Needs
- How to Thoughtfully Increase Load in Patients with Rotator Cuff Related Shoulder Pain
- How to Implement Proprioceptive Training based on the Patient’s Presentation, Irritability Classification & Needs
💆♂️ 7. MANUAL THERAPY (58 minutes):
- Understand the Evidence and Limitations of Manual Therapy in Rotator Cuff related shoulder pain
- How to Provide Manual Therapy Applications based on the Patient’s Presentation, Irritability Classification & Needs
🚩 8. INFLUENCING FACTOR & PROGNOSIS (2 hour 45 minutes):
- The Role of Lifestyle in Rotator Cuff Related Shoulder Pain
- The Role of Psychological Factors in Rotator Cuff Related Shoulder Pain
- How to Estimate the Course of Shoulder Pain
- Course Quiz
- Shoulder Pain Case Study
Sadly, we see a lot of therapists applying nonsense placebo treatments that have absolutely no evidence-base. Unfortunately, they have been mislead by false marketing claims or succumb to the pressure of non-cooperative patients or gimmickery.
In this online course you will learn exactly how to diagnose and treat patients with rotator cuff related shoulder pain and how participants have completely turned around their shoulder pain management. Sign up today to see how you can achieve similar results almost immediately.
Why waste years and money struggling along, trying to figure things out for yourself? You can save this time and money and get a much better result when you follow the guidance of shoulder expert clinician and top researcher Filip Struyf! It's like a shortcut to know exactly how to assess & manage the patient you're seeing in practice tomorrow.
Are you ready to become a shoulder specialist in the shortest time possible from the comfort of your home? To have more confidence without years of hard work it usually takes? Then claim your seat while you still can.
Filip Struyf is a (sports-) physiotherapist and professor at the Department of Rehabilitation Sciences and Physiotherapy at the University of Antwerp, Belgium. At the University, he coordinates research within the field of musculoskeletal disorders, more specifically in shoulder disorders. Filip is vice-president of the educational comity at his department, editor of the Dutch/Flemish Journal of Sports Medicine, and co-founder and board member of the Flemish Shoulder Network. He has published over 70 PubMed-cited articles and teaches courses on shoulder assessment and rehabilitation at both national and international levels. Finally, Filip combines his academic work with the assessment and treatment of patients with shoulder pain in private clinical practice. Recently, Filip was awarded as world-leading expert in shoulder pain according to Expertscape (http://expertscape.com/ex/shoulder+pain)
Follow Filip on Twitter on @FilipStruyf
👣 A step-by step guide on rotator cuff related shoulder rehab by a world-leading expert:
Filips's expertise will help you to evaluate the shoulder, how to differentiate the rotator cuff from other injuries and how to manage it based on the latest evidence-based principles
⌛ Study Whenever You Want:
You can start this course whenever you want and study at your own time and pace. This is no silly 2 day weekend online course or a course that you have to attend at fixed times.
You will also get access for 1 year, so you can always come back and refresh your knowledge. No annoying subscription models, but a ONE-Time payment (or pay in 3 installments)
📚 The Latest Research & Science:
References used from hundreds of scientific papers (direct links to PubMed provided) and further reading material for you to to dig in deep!
💰 Fully Packed Content worth €450+:
10+ hours of content in 8 units that would normally costs €450+ if we compare it to the usual CPD courses which charge €250-300/7h
🎲 Gamified learning experience:
Collect credits by solving video quizzes and handing in the case study to lock in the learning and test your knowledge in the final course quiz
🤓 Active Learning Approach:
You don't learn from just watching 10 hours of videos. We believe that different media and engagement is necessary to really improve your knowledge
📱 Accessible on All Devices from Wherever You Are:
Access the course on your laptop, phone or tablet from the comfort of your home or while you're in the bus, tram or train
🎓 CEU/CPD points:
Course accreditation in most countries, just ask us if this is relevant for you. Accreditation points for the KNGF registers algemeen, manueel and sport (requested) as well as Keurmerk & Pro-Kiné.
🏆 Award Winning Team:
Andreas & Kai have won the award for the best Bachelor Thesis in Europe in Physiotherapy for their research on Blended Learning in Healthcare back in 2016. We have more knowledge and experience in the design of online learning
Not all online courses are created equal! So many products are popping of the ground everywhere with lousy video content recorded on a webcam. And also...don't make the mistake to waste your hard-earned on a 2-day zoom call with a speaker!
When you joint us at Physiotutors Online Courses, you can invest with confidence because you'll always be covered by our money back guarantee. In case our online course on "Rotator cuff-related Shoulder Pain" is not what you're looking for, we'll refund every cent you've invested with us - no questions asked! Just write us an email within 48 hours of booking the course.
*Covers 11+ hours of content. Compared to the usual costs of a 14 hour weekend CPD course rating at €250-300/7h
This is ONLY for people who are serious about becoming better clinicians. So if you don’t want to put in the work and the study time to really become better, then this online course is probably not for you and it’s better to just watch a webinar of an hour to relax at the end of the day. But if you ARE serious, then save yourself years of costly trial & error by using our proven clinical reasoning strategies to provide the best care possible for your patients with shoulder pain.